Born in Cairo to her dad and Bast. Her family were travelers as such she didnt make many freinds, because she did'nt stay at a school for more then two weeks. She had average grades and the teacher's tended to like her as she always worked hard.
She had a normal life untill the age of 16 when she was attacked and killed by a ...... Bast felt sorry for her daughter and as such she saved her and turned her into a Nymph.
Susannah is sassy and has what most people call an 'attitude'. She is confident in herself but knows her limits. She loves reading and climbing and is often found either climbing a tree reading a book or hanging out with her sisters. She is often two faced and pretends to teachers to be a goody goody two shoes. But creates mischief behind their backs. She is very popular and uses her logic to good use.
Susannah has dark brown eyes and brown hair which she often dyes red, blue, pink, purple or yellow. She normally wears long flowing tops with leopard prints or pictures of leopards on and denim shorts and jeans. To parties and other celebrations she will wear short cute dresses and lots of eye makeup. Susannah hardly ever has her hair up.
Weapons and Armour
- She has a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs. She also has a special, stronger, connection with other animal nymphs
- As she is a nymph she does not age, remaining eternally young.
- Her senses of smell, sight and hearing are more enhanced, enabling her to sniff out monsters, track down demigods, etc.
- Susannah can summon animals to aid her, she has the best control over Leopards
Specific to each Animal Type
- Susannah has her lifeforce attached to the Leopard; if they go extinct, she will die.
- Susannah can change into a Leopard at will.
- While a Leopard, she retains Leopard abilities and human cognition.
- While in her nymph form, she only retains passive characteristics/traits from Leopard.
Only to children of her patrons
- Susannah can send them messages throw their mind
- She has a telepathic and empathetic link with them
- She can sence their location (Which comes in handy)
She found Sandy her pet leopard in the forest while exploring. A monster must have found her as she was in a cage made of bones. Susannah saved her and killed the Sphinx that had captured Sandy.