|Daughter of Maat|
|Twins sister of Max|
|Daughter of Harmony, Concord|
|Status||Alive, SIngle looking|
Dad meets Maat (who is a judge) while on a case (because he is a lawyer). They fall in love, the twins come along and h leavex telling her he is a god. They grow up wealthy and go to private school with their mum working alot. Both get attacked by a set animal and kill it. Then their mum takes them to camp pyramid. WIPS
Nice, Kind, Sweet.
- Children of Ma'at can cause someone to forget their morality and act savagely for a short time, leaving them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Ma'at have the ability to set down a law that everyone near them must obey; the law can be anything but it cannot fully stop someone else from fighting or using their abilities, it must be focused to one aspect.
- Children of Ma'at capable of forcing everyone near them for a short time into a state of peace, where no one can fight; after the effects subside, the child of Ma'at is unable to move for a short time.
- Children of Ma'at can see a few seconds into the future, allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times
- While in the presence of a child of Ma'at, no one is able to lie directly to them; however, they are still capable of lying to others.
- If an ally is wounded, Children of Ma'at are temporarily empowered to achieve justice for them towards the one who wounded them; this effect greatly increases the strength and speed of their attack until justice is achieved.
- Children of Ma'at can create a rule and can make someone follow that rule for a short period of time, as long as the rule does no harm, as well as a suitable punishment if the rule is broken.
- Children of Ma'at have the ability to bend another person to their will, forcing them to follow their commands as long as they are not to harm themselves for a moderate time; while holding control over another person, the child of Ma'at cannot move and are extremely vulnerable.
- Children of Ma'at are generally fair and unbiased.
- CHildren of Ma'at are often adept at telling fact from fiction.
- Children of Ma'at are able to tell if someone is guilty or innocent.
- Children of Ma'at often make great lawyers.